Code Compliance

The City of Paul, Minidoka County Sheriffs Department and Minidoka County Building Department are all responsible for protecting our community's health, safety and welfare through effective enforcement of city codes and ordinances. Are goal is to provide information to all interested parties and to fairly and efficiently enforce the City of Paul Code and Ordinances.



Contact Info

Minidoka County Building Department
Building & Zoning
715 G Street Rupert, ID 83350
(208) 436-7183
Visit Website

Minidoka County Sheriffs Department
Sheriff Office Dispatch
724 H Street Rupert, Id 83350
Visit Website